Sunday 3 January 2010

New project for 2010

I have been impressed and shamed by other book bloggers reeling off their statistics for books read during the course of the year, since I am completely unable to do so myself. I do have a system of sorts, which consists of moving books from one room to another and from one part of a room to another, but this could hardly be described as scientific.

I have thus resolved to start a spreadsheet on which I will enter every book I read during 2010. I will differentiate between fiction and non-fiction, and new reads and re-reads. Predictions are always dangerous, but I'm guessing that the final tally will be somewhere between 250 and 300 and that roughly one third of them will be non-fiction, but let's see how well what I think of my reading habits matches reality.

No comments: